Fraxel Dual is a laser resurfacing treatment that helps correct tone, texture, and overall appearance, no surgery, non-evasive, and you can do it in one visit.
- Surface Scaring
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Surgery Scars
- Sun damages
- Acne Scars
- Large pores are good for sun damaged skin
The laser can be used in the Face, Neck, Chest, Hand. Is FDA clear to treat wrinkles around the eyes, Acne scar, Surgical scar, Age spots, Melasma, Acrokeratosis & skin resurfacing.
We called Fraxel dual because has two different length waves one is Shallower and the second is Deeper.
- Shallower is 1927 of target skin rejuvenation & improvement skin pigmentation skin tone, most a patient sees result two to three session bases in one month apart and after 3 treatment the subject show 75% to 85% improvement in your skin.
- The Deeper is 1550 will target skin texture and wrinkles, acne scars, surgical scar & two lasers can use together or separately.
Fraxel is the name of laser machine
There is 3 Different type of Fraxel laser.
Fraxel repair is the strongest one is ablative Co2 laser it will be much more pain & downtime.
Fraxel refine is old technology & that mainly for younger people, little bit sun damage & very light.
Fraxel restore is the machine Fraxel dual laser.
Who is suitable for Fraxel laser?
- As a rule Fraxel because is fractional nature can be used on very fair skin type to dark.
- We can’t use with pregnancy & who take reaction.
- For wrinkle improvement, you need many sessions.
What are the overall benefits of Fraxel?
Fraxel can help with:
- Reducing acne and surgery scarring
- Reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Improving pigmentation
- Rejuvenating skin and giving it a healthy appeal
- Ridding your skin of sun damage
- Reduce the size of large pores
What to Expect?
Before the treatment, you’ll have a consultation with one of our specialist dermatologists to assess your skin before scheduling the treatment. On the day of the treatment, our specialists will use numbing cream prior to the treatment, and let it sit for 45 minutes before getting started.
Your dermatologist will then begin the laser treatment. The process itself is relatively quick – it only takes between 15 and 25 minutes for the Fraxel treatment to be completed.
Your skin will usually take about a week to fully heal after the treatment.
DisclaimerEvery patient is a unique individual and every treatment has unique aspects. Therefore, no two cosmetic procedures will get the exact same results — even if patients are similar and if the procedures are performed by the same doctor.
Before undergoing a cosmetic procedure, please be sure to have an individual one-on-one consultation with a qualified doctor.